Thursday 16 March 2017

Self Reflection (9th post)

My Self Reflection:
At the start of the term and the project, I had to find a brand that needed help with their promotion and campaign, and the brand that I picked is The Editor's Market. From the research that I did, I determined that The Editor's Market problem is that it does not have any proper campaign, and it lacks social media activities and does not have a lot of promotions.

From this project, I learned that social media promotion is important, and also learned about some brands sometime doesn't really need to have such a big campaign for having a good sales. Also learned how to do observation, since its my first time doing an observation, also get to known more about Singaporean Market(especially the target market) and having research on it.

Made a creation of art directions from the watercolour, magazines, any random idea that I turns into my exploration of an idea. I feel great because I can explore my inner thoughts and creativity.

From this project also, I realize that not every brand always having some promotion or campaign, every brand have different one looking through their own brand identity. I hope later in the next term I can apply all my idea for the promotion and campaign wisely, so can help the brand to be better than before. My concept is to having an active promotion, great campaign about step pricing system of The Editor's Market and getting into international market. Even though I know The Editor’s market sales already good, but still they need a good advertising/promotion, because social media now have a major influence in the kind of activities, particularly in the retail market, to support the growth of an economy or market.

No comments:

Post a Comment